As a precondition for you using the Services, you must agree to these Terms of Service (“Agreement”). By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree to the Agreement. If you do not agree to the Agreement, you may not use or otherwise access the Services.
Unless otherwise specified by a component of the applicable Service, the Services are free to use or download but may contain features which may allow you to make purchases within the Services.
Application stores and platforms may provide their own terms that apply to your relationship with these app stores and platforms.
You represent that you are 16 years or older. If you are younger than 18 years, you can only use our Services if your parent(s) or legal guardian reviewed this Agreement and allowed you to use our Services subject to these Agreement.
You represent that you are accessing our Services as a private person. Any commercial use of our Services is not allowed.
2.1. In-app purchases.
- End.gg may license to you certain virtual goods to be used within the Service and which you may purchase with real cash or which you may earn or redeem via gameplay (“Virtual Items”). Virtual Items are licensed to you on limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable basis and limited only for non-commercial use.
- End.gg may manage, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time, with or without notice.
- The transfer of Virtual Items is prohibited, except where expressly authorized in the Services, if any.
- Virtual Items do not have an equivalent value in real cash and do not act as a substitute for real world money. Neither End.gg nor any other person or entity has any obligation to exchange Virtual Items for anything of value. End.gg has no liability for hacking or loss of your Virtual Items.
- Price and availability of Virtual Items are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to mandatory legislation, all purchases and redemptions of Virtual Items made through the Services are final and non-refundable. You acknowledge and consent that the provision of Virtual Items for use in Services is a process that commences immediately upon purchase and you forfeit your right of withdrawal once started.
- Subject to mandatory legislation, you agree that End.gg is not required to provide a refund for Virtual Items for any reason, and that you will not receive money or other compensation for unused Virtual Items, whether your loss of license under these Agreement was voluntary or involuntary.
- Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). Subscription provides access to dynamic content or features from within the Services on an ongoing basis. Subscriptions may be available at different fees chargeable for a set period of time specified in the Services (“Subscription Period”). Payment will be taken from your iTunes or Google Play account (“Account”) when you confirm the Subscription.
- Trial Subscription is offered free of charge for certain period of time from activation specified in the relevant offer in the Services. If you do not cancel the Subscription within such period, Subscription Fee shall be taken from your Account when the trial period expires. Please note that your Subscription begins immediately after the activation of a trial Subscription, not after the trial period. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period using the Subscription settings of your Account. End.gg can not cancel your free-trial subscription if it has already been activated.
- Subscription is automatically renewable, unless you turn off it at least 24 hours before the expiry of the current Subscription. Subscription Fee shall be taken from your Account during 24 hours preceding the expiry of the current Subscription. In case Subscription Fee cannot be taken from your Account due to absence of monetary funds, invalidity of credit card or for any other reasons, your Subscription is automatically cancelled.
- Once you have bought a Subscription, you can manage it and switch off automatic renewal at any time after the purchase in your Account settings. You cannot cancel your current Subscription if it has already been activated.
- Except when required by law, paid Subscription Fees are non-refundable.
- End.gg in its sole discretion and at any time may modify the Subscription Fee. Any Subscription Fee change will become effective at the end of the current Subscription period. You will be provided a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription Fee. If you do not take action to agree to the increase in Subscription Fee, your Subscription shall expire at the end of the current Subscription period.
- You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by App Store or Google Play, from which platform you started the Subscription, and are governed by their terms and conditions. If you have any payment related issues, then you need to contact App Store or Google Play directly.